Midway Partnership offers a wide range of career options in retail and food and beverage. We are a proud member of the Chicago community and, since May 2017, have hired close to 1,200 people, largely from our local neighborhoods.
join us March 28th for
Register directly through Eventbrite: MDW Construction & Vendor Outreach
The Chicago Department of Aviation and Midway Partnership, the concessions
management team at Midway International Airport, will host a Construction and Vendor Outreach event on March 28 th at the Westside Technical Institute. This event is free. Attendees will meet the Midway Partnership team and learn about opportunities with upcoming capital projects and concessions operations at MDW, made possible by the Midway Modernization Program.
The program was introduced in 2015 by Mayor Rahm Emmanuel as an investment into the expansion of the security checkpoint and parking garage, and the complete modernization of dining and retail space at the airport by 2020.
Date: March 28th
Time: 10 a.m. – noon (registration opens at 9 a.m.)
Location: Westside Technical Institute, 2800 S. Western Ave. Chicago
Free parking in the school’s south parking lot. Enter building through the main entrance on Western Avenue.
Light refreshments will be served.
For more information, email email@example.com,
or stop by our Transition Office at the airport,
located pre-security across from baggage claim #2.
OUR EMPLOYMENT COMMITMENT
Hire Local, Continue Strong Labor Relations, Become an Employer of Choice
- Midway Partnership will double the number of employees that are currently employed with concessions at the airport.
- Our team will comply fully with the Residency and Project Area Requirements.
- All large tenants will abide by the terms of a labor harmony agreement with Unite HERE.
- Training programs will involve the City Colleges of Chicago and Kennedy-King College as well as Washburne Culinary and Hospitality Institute and French Pastry School.
- Employees are offered a wide range of benefits including health plans, vacation and sick leave, employee assistance, training and growth opportunities.