Midway Partnership offers a wide range of career options in retail and food and beverage. We are a proud member of the Chicago community and, since May 2017, have hired more than 1,200 people, largely from our local neighborhoods.
For more information, email email@example.com,
or stop by our Transition Office at the airport,
located pre-security across from baggage claim #2.
Positions are open at MDW!
Join us on October 3 to apply for positions with our food and beverage teams
We are hosting a Job Fair on October 3 at the Marriott Chicago Midway Airport from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The event is free. Attendees will meet the Midway Partnership team and learn about career opportunities in food and beverage at MDW.
Since May 2017, we have held or attended more than 20 job fairs where we have hired more than 1,200 people. And, there are still opportunities available with our food and beverage teams!
Current positions include: Cashiers, Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Utility, Food Service Workers, and Servers. Learn more about these positions: www.SSPCareers.com/America/.
Attendees will complete an employment application upon arrival and will receive a brief interview. Please bring a resume and 2 forms of ID (Illinois DL/ID and passport, social security card/birth certificate, green card/USA work permit).
Midway Partnership is building a new shopping and dining experience at MDW to provide world class facilities and introduce local Chicago favorites and established global brands to the airport for the first time. The project is part of Mayor Rahm Emmanuel’s Midway Modernization Program, and we’re excited to be the private partner of the Chicago Department of Aviation that will deliver on this vision and continue operating the concessions through 2032.
- Date: Oct. 3
- Location: Marriott Chicago Midway Airport, 6520 S. Cicero Ave
Free shuttle is available from the airport
- Time: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
OUR EMPLOYMENT COMMITMENT
Hire Local, Continue Strong Labor Relations, Become an Employer of Choice
- Midway Partnership will double the number of employees that are currently employed with concessions at the airport.
- Our team will comply fully with the Residency and Project Area Requirements.
- All large tenants will abide by the terms of a labor harmony agreement with Unite HERE.
- Training programs will involve the City Colleges of Chicago and Kennedy-King College as well as Washburne Culinary and Hospitality Institute and French Pastry School.
- Employees are offered a wide range of benefits including health plans, vacation and sick leave, employee assistance, training and growth opportunities.