Midway Partnership offers a wide range of career options in retail and food and beverage. We are a proud member of the Chicago community and, since May 2017, have hired more than 1,200 people, largely from our local neighborhoods.
For more information, email email@example.com,
or stop by our Transition Office at the airport,
located pre-security across from baggage claim #2.
OUR EMPLOYMENT COMMITMENT
Hire Local, Continue Strong Labor Relations, Become an Employer of Choice
- Midway Partnership will double the number of employees that are currently employed with concessions at the airport.
- Our team will comply fully with the Residency and Project Area Requirements.
- All large tenants will abide by the terms of a labor harmony agreement with Unite HERE.
- Training programs will involve the City Colleges of Chicago and Kennedy-King College as well as Washburne Culinary and Hospitality Institute and French Pastry School.
- Employees are offered a wide range of benefits including health plans, vacation and sick leave, employee assistance, training and growth opportunities.